A compelling and memorable visual identity that connects with key audiences, and influences or changes behavior means positive growth for an organization. It’s been years, decades even, since Casa de Vida considered themselves a “brand” in need of publicity, but as competition has increased (even among non-profits), and the economy has slowed- it’s been more difficult to earn the attention and funds from current and potential donors.
Therefore, our agency was asked to direct and execute a rebranding effort for the organization which included a new logo design, brand style guidelines, a new color pallet, direct marketing and internal collateral design. We were all very excited to take on this great design project for such a worthy cause in northern Nevada! Here’s a preview of some of our work so far:
About Casa de Vida
Casa de Vida is a private, nonprofit organization providing a home and support services for pregnant young women. While some teens facing a crisis pregnancy have the support of a loving family, many others are less fortunate. They are frightened, disillusioned, and often without a safe place to live. Casa de Vida is a place to call home for any young woman facing this difficult situation. Casa de Vida offers:
- A residence for pregnant young women with a live-in housemother.
- A semi-independent, transitional living home for parenting young women and their infant children.
- An on-site, fully accredited Adult Education program – offered in partnership with the Washoe County School District.
- Case management services provided by our licensed, professional social worker for our clients and any other pregnant and parenting woman in the community.
- Individual and group counseling provided by our behavioral healthcare professional.
- Parenting, budgeting, nutrition, and child development classes.
- Assistance in completing educational goals and finding jobs, childcare, and permanent housing.
- An emphasis on the value and dignity of each client.
- A Baby’s Closet that provides free infant clothing, diapers, formula and baby equipment for our clients and those in need throughout our community.