K. Sutherland PR is hiring an Account Coordinator!
Position: Account Coordinator
Type: Full Time
Quite simply, K. Sutherland PR is an exciting, growing, boutique agency working with some of the best brands in healthcare, travel, pet, corporate and lifestyle categories. Our new Account Coordinator aspires to be a dedicated advocate for our agency and clients, always delivering superior service and strategies. A strong work ethic, communication skills, high levels of creativity and attention to detail are paramount to this position.
Your job will be fast-paced and constantly evolving. We want someone who is ready to take on a variety of responsibilities while simultaneously executing work to the highest level. A typical day (working from home) will include providing support to the Agency Owner and Account Executive on projects such as (but, not limited to): traditional media relations and story pitching, social media content creation (including photography) as well as platform management, creation and coordination of various influencer collaborations, e-mail marketing, general project coordination and more!!
- Are self-motivated, professional, organized and thrive in a team environment, but can also excel working autonomously
- Bring exceptional taste, a discerning eye, and enthusiasm for PR and social media campaigns to clients in diverse industries
- Just “get” social media. You use it, you love it, and you can creatively find ways to leverage it for our clients
- Are ready to know our clients and their products/services inside and out in order to offer strategic advice and help clients achieve their goals
- Have the ability to multi-task with great attention to detail and never miss a deadline
- Are a positive, strategic thinker with a great attitude
- Have the interest and ability to contribute to the improvement of the agency and client procedures
- Are resourceful and quick-thinking
- Have, at some point in life, been told your writing skills are superior, that your Instagram photos + captions are rad, or that you’re the most organized list writer ever. Preferably, all of the above.
- BONUS: if you have graphic design, photoshop (even Canva) and/or photography skills- we need to know!
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, good judgment, empathy and positive energy- often over career experience
- Genuinely care about the high-quality work we create and strive for pride in everything we produce
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation, challenging projects, random acts of fun, and inventive, energetic and talented coworkers
- Are excited to hear from you!!
How to Apply
Compile the following and email directly to email@example.com. Your subject line should read: “Account Coordinator.” No phone calls, please.
- Cover Letter
- And in the body of your email, share with us your:
- Highest level of education completed and institution name (or expected graduation date)
- Instagram handle
- LinkedIn profile URL
- Twitter URL
- Website, blog or portfolio URL
- Earliest start date
- Who referred you to this position
Equal Opportunity Employer
K. Sutherland PR, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, such accommodations are available upon request and no applicant will be penalized as a result of having made such a request.