At K.Sutherland PR we pride ourselves on being a premier boutique and lifestyle PR agency, and we know that pets can make for some of the most fun, lovable lifestyle additions. So we jet set once again to the lovely Las Vegas to attend SuperZoo, a huge pet industry trade show. There, we were able to gain some new inspiration for our little furry ones.
Without further ado… Here are some of the products that really caught our eye at this year’s SuperZoo:
First up. The awesome products at Harry Barker… Talk about uber-chic and incredibly cute! We were OBSESSED with the designer tennis balls and Eiffel Tower chew toys.
2.LuxeMutt– Not only are they totally adorable! But the owners were awesome and the designer, Sharon Zuckerman – was a principal designer of the world’s most collectible and iconic Barbie Collector Dolls… Love it! They are also 100% made in the USA.
4. Zuke’s– talk about a cool, outdoor treats for dogs that keep the health of our pets in mind. We really liked the company philosophy of Zuke’s.. and the people too!
5.Ruffwear – Another awesome outdoor company, that greeted us as their booth with and ice cold Sierra Nevada… Now that just earned you some KSPR Love List points right off the bat!
6. Romy And Jacob – We were catching on to some French trends at the show… their dog pillows and accessories were some of our favorites!
7. Safe Made– We thought these treat trays to make homemade goodies for pets were just oh-so-awesome! What’s also great is that they are safe, non-toxic and safety tested the same way as children’s toys.
8. Frenchie Winery – Ok, we didn’t find this on the show floor, but we did enjoy some at the LuxeMutt after party. It’s cheeky, cute, pretty good and best of all, each bottle sold a donation is made to dog rescue groups!
9. SideKick by Sleepy Pod. Move over bike basket, The Sidekick is designed as a stable frame to hold a Sleepypod pet carrier with a pet inside. Kerry was all over this one as it would be the BEST beach cruiser accessory! AND, don’t forget your Pawz Dog Boots! Also great for your ride to the dog beach, their stylish boots come in bold colors, are natural, waterproof and either disposable or reusable. Your choice.
10. We think being healthy is hot, and these fruit and veggie toys from Planet Dog really got our attention… Plus, the company is perhaps best known for their eco-friendly product lines and company mission. Love it.
11. And last, but not certainly not least! Our friends at Thundershirt were introducing their new polo-style shirts! A great product, perfect for dog and cat anxiety, and now even more stylish too! We also really enjoyed our time with the Thundershirt team!
Until the next show… and the next love list edition. We hope you have an awesome weekend and enjoyed some of our favorite pet product picks… and pics.