Position: Social Media Manager
K. Sutherland PR is an exciting, growing boutique agency working with some of the best brands in lifestyle, pet, travel, healthcare, and corporate categories.
Our new Social Media Manager aspires to be a dedicated advocate for our agency and clients, always delivering superior service and strategies. A strong work ethic, communication skills, high levels of creativity and attention to detail are paramount to this position.
Your job will be fast-paced and constantly evolving. We want someone who is ready to take on a variety of responsibilities while simultaneously executing work to the highest level. A typical day includes: social media content creation (including photography), platform management, on-going conversation monitoring, creating, coordinating and executing various influencer collaborations, overseeing paid digital campaigns and more!!
- Manage all social media platforms with a focus on Instagram, Facebook for agency clients
- Create engaging social media campaigns that align with our client’s brand/company culture
- Build brand awareness, reinforce brand identity, oversee social media outreach
- Connect with brands, influencers and more for collaborations, ambassadorships, giveaways/contests and more
- Formulate strategic partnerships with influencers in efforts to grow audiences
- Publish approved content and maintain organized social media calendars for efficiency
- Manage Social Media interaction/relationship building (comments/likes on following, reposting, tagged stories, highlights, etc)
- Translate KPIs to track success, boost engagement, monitor, and analyze social media performance and report to clients
- Create, execute social media ad and e-mail marketing campaigns
- Weekly team meetings to collaborate on client goals, client meetings, etc
- 3+ years of experience in social media, marketing, or a closely related field (marketing degree preferred)
- Experience with Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube and more
- High level of attention to detail
- Critical eye for content quality and brand tone
- Organized, self-starters
- Clear communication skills that are translatable to many demographics, geographic regions and industries
- Passion for social media engagement, outreach and staying up to date with current trends across all platforms (as well as knowing the audience for each)
- Experience running social media ad campaigns
- Experience creating, distributing e-mail marketing campaigns via Mailchimp
- Strong writing skills!!!
How to Apply
Send us an email with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your subject line should read: “Social Media Manager.”
Please share with us your:
- Highest level of education completed and institution name (or expected graduation date)
- Instagram, LinkedIn or any social media handle/profile link
- Earliest start date
- Who referred you to this position
Equal Opportunity Employer
K. Sutherland PR, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, such accommodations are available upon request and no applicant will be penalized as a result of having made such a request.